Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Taking a Break


To all my happy readers.

I'm taking a break from blogging at the moment. Lots of reasons....
I'm busy with many other projects (Thank God) with little time to blog.
In addition, after two years of this project, it may just be time to move along.
I also have my Melachim Blog to complete (link).
I am also planning to put up a website with all my parsha shiurim (at long last!)

Anyhow, I am taking a summer break, and will decide in the Fall, whether to resume the blog. Please be in touch, and check back around the Chagim/ mid-September for an update.


Shalom!
Alex

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This will be missed :) Thanks for your dedication to the blog and for the many insights that enrich our thoughts :)

Anonymous said...

Rav Alex
We await your return!
I just love your blog and always read it every day.
so please write some more.
- Rael

Jesse said...

I hope you decide to continue this blog. This is one of the ways I learn from you. Realize this is not intended for flattery at all, I write this only out of necessity. Please, make sure there are ways I can get your opinion on current events and contemporary issues in Torah.

Very Sincerely,
Jesse